Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My BFF


     Meet Cooper, the coolest Beagle ever and my best friend forever.  Cooper has taught me every thing there is to know about tracking the best smelling things around.  We have search out bugs and dirt.  We have searched out food and treats.  We have found hidden treasures in the trash and he has showed me the best hiding places to keep our treasures.  Under the bed is one of the best places because it is hard for the two legged members of the family to get to.







     Cooper has taught me patience.  The training started with a tussle over a stuffed toy.  Well, Cooper won of course, because Beagle are so cool.  So, as he destroyed the toy I had to wait and then eventually beg him to let me join in.




     This was  Cooper's favorite spot when he comes to visit, until the mom got a new chair and then....

     I'm so glad you got to meet Cooper.  He is a true blue friend.  One you can tell all your troubles too, granted I do most of the talking.  Cooper is a man of few words but that's one of the things I love about him.

     Until next time, remember CORGIS RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment